Skip to main content

Serving Legal Papers

Question: How do I serve legal papers?

Attorneys in SED's Office of Counsel are authorized to accept service on behalf of the Department, members of the Board of Regents, and any other SED officers and employees, including the Commissioner, in their official capacities.  Papers must be served at Room 112 in the main Education Building, 89 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY.