Regulations of the Commissioner (8 NYCRR) Part 276 - Rules of Practice
(Last amended: 12/29/21)
Disclaimer : These Rules of the Regents and Regulations of the Commissioner of Education ("regulations") are unofficial, and are presented for general informational purposes as a public service. Although reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that these regulations are current, complete and accurate, the State Education Department does not warrant or represent that they are current, complete and accurate. These regulations are subject to change on a regular basis. Readers are advised to consult Title 8 of the Official Compilation of Codes, Rules and Regulations of the State of New York (8 NYCRR), published by the Department of State, and the State Register for the official exposition of the text of these regulations, as well as for amendments and any subsequent changes or revisions thereto.
- 276.1 - Stay of proceedings
- 276.2 - Oral argument
- 276.3 - Extensions of time to answer or reply
- 276.4 - Memoranda of law
- 276.5 - Additional affidavits, exhibits and other supporting papers
- 276.6 - Records and papers
- 276.7 - Decisions to be filed
- 276.8 - Reopening of a prior decision
- 276.9 - Dismissal of appeal
- 276.10 - Transfer of appeals and severance of claims
- 276.11 - Procedures in a charter school location/co-location appeals pursuant to Education Law §2853(3).